Hi friends! I nearly forgot I was meant to be writing a blog this week, and it’s only the second one…
So seen as this is very last minute (I’m going away for the weekend), I thought I would quickly go through some of my favourite vegan beauty products.
- Barry M – affordable and fab quality. My favourite products are the liquid eyeliner and basically all of the nail varnishes. On their website all of the products which are vegan have a little green symbol, which is super helpful.
- GOSH – the mineral foundation powder and foundation drops are amazing for the price. If you have dry skin, the drops are an absolute lifesaver.
- Collection – I know this one is quite controversial and some people believe their statement on their animal testing policy is too confusing, but I think it’s perfectly straight forward. See for yourself here. I’ve never used a concealer as good as their Lasting Perfection Concealer, and for less than a fiver and vegan, it’s a massive win.
- Charlotte Tilbury – a high end cruelty free brand here with loads of vegan products available.
- Sleek– Another affordable brand with high quality products. Their eyeshadow palettes are to die for.
I promise next week I’ll come up with something more insightful. Or, I’ll try my best at least.